[R] How to open .WTG file Extension in R?

David Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Wed Jul 17 21:29:19 CEST 2013

That reduces the number of possibilities for the file structure to
ones that R can probably read, but we need to know more. Try opening
a sample file in a text editor to see if it is plain text. If so,
you can probably use read.table() or read.csv() to get the file into
R. If not, you will need one of the packages that can read Excel
files.

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University