[R] Looking for knitr example for beginner (NO RStudio)

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Fri Jul 19 08:26:19 CEST 2013

All your questions are answered by the knitr book in my first reply,
which introduces knitr in a systematic manner. For the web pages, I
have tried my best, and nobody can make everybody happy. I do not
understand why you do not understand Rnw and markdown, and I do not
quite believe a person who understands R cannot understand markdown. I
understand you do not have control over your lab machines, but you
still have other options like your own laptop (if you do not like
RStudio, feel free to remove it and use your favorite editors after
you have got the idea).

Regards,
Yihui
--