[R] p-values from multiple testing

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Jul 23 16:58:23 CEST 2013

Your question has effectively nothing to do with R, so is off topic
here. Post on a statistics or bioinformatics site like
stats.stackexchange.com .

I'll just mention that this is a ubiquitous issue  in, e.g. gene
testing (p>>n), is controversial, philosophical, and complex. You may
have a good bit of reading to do.

-- Bert