[R] Network analysis

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Jul 24 14:57:38 CEST 2013

Hi Sarah,
It would help to know what the data looks like now and to have some idea of what you have already done.  Here are a couple of links what suggest how to frame a question for  the R-help list

And here is an article using network analysis. No idea if the techniques are at all relevant but there is a link to the author's code. And it's a fun read.
http://kieranhealy.org/blog/archives/2013/06/09/using-metadata-to-find-paul-revere/

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada