[R] help on carrying forward several vectors of rownames

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Jul 26 15:46:36 CEST 2013

Can you supply some code and data? At the moment the question in not clear, or not expressed in R terminology.  Maybe I'm just not awake yet but
"I tried to insert these vectors as a list, e.g. row.names=c(1,4), from the excel file"
does not seem to make any sense at all probably because 'list' has a special meaning in R and I don't think that is what you mean. if it is, my appologies.

Perhaps have a look at
https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility
 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

John Kane