[R] Can't figure out why short figure won't work

Frank Harrell f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Jul 26 18:58:12 CEST 2013

[Sorry I can't quote past messages as I get mail on Nabble and have been
told I can't reply through Nabble].

Thanks Kennel for recommended a narrowing range for usr y-limits.  That
does help quite a bit.

But I found a disappointing aspect of the graphics system: When you
change height= on the device call you have to change the y-coordinates
to keep the same absolute vertical positioning.

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr Professor and Chairman      School of Medicine
                    Department of Biostatistics Vanderbilt University