[R] tikzDevice

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sun Jul 28 04:08:41 CEST 2013

It seems I can still install from source under Ubuntu:

install.packages('tikzDevice', repos='http://r-forge.r-project.org',
type='source')

If you are under Windows, I think you have to install RTools.

I'm cc'ing its author to see if there is still hope to get it back to
CRAN, or if someone else can resurrect this great package and the
original author is willing to hand over the maintainership.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>