[R] about R stat.table function

David Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Jul 29 23:16:10 CEST 2013

Where did you find out about stat.table()? There is one in
package Epi, but who knows if it is the one you are looking
for? If you don't know about packages and the library()
function, you need to work through a basic tutorial on R. You
can't really expect to download a script file and run it
without knowing anything about R.

The main webpage for R is at http://www.r-project.org/
The official documentation is at
http://cran.r-project.org/manuals.html
User contributed manuals and tutorials in multiple languages
at
http://cran.r-project.org/other-docs.html
90 two minute R tutorials at http://www.twotorials.com/

David L Carlson