[R] The weak exogeneity test in R for the Error Correction Model?

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Tue Jun 4 15:42:53 CEST 2013

Hello Rebecca,

Set up your your model as a bivariate VECM (use ca.jo() and create a matrix of your x and y variables) and invoke alrtest() on the returned object as already mentioned by you. See the example section of alrtest for how accomplishing this.

Best,
Bernhard
Dr. Bernhard Pfaff
Director
Global Asset Allocation

Invesco Asset Management Deutschland GmbH
An der Welle 5
D-60322 Frankfurt am Main

Tel: +49 (0)69 29807 230
Fax: +49 (0)69 29807 178
www.institutional.invesco.com
Email: bernhard_pfaff at fra.invesco.com

Geschäftsführer: Karl Georg Bayer, Bernhard Langer, Dr. Jens Langewand, Alexander Lehmann, Christian Puschmann
Handelsregister: Frankfurt am Main, HRB 28469
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main