[R] Trying to install NADA in R 3.0.0

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jun 8 01:23:31 CEST 2013

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013, Janh Anni wrote:

> Try contacting Dr Dennis Helsel, the developer at
> dhelsel at practicalstats.com

   I don't know what OS David's using, nor if R-3.0.0 is an upgrade or a new
installation, but I had no issues when upgrading R from the last 2.x
version. The existing NADA in the system library works with 3.x. I'm running
Slackware-13.1 and -14.0.

   Iniially I ran install.packages("NADA"), selected the closest repository,
and had a working package available for use.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |