[R] Rcmdr seit heute nicht mehr ladbar

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jun 10 18:15:47 CEST 2013

Dear Bastian,

I'm afraid that I don't read German, but (as near as I can tell) since you say that you're using the most recent version of R and have X11 installed, you should have the software you need. Just in case, you might check the Rcmdr installation notes for Mac users at <http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/Rcmdr/installation-notes.html>. Apparently, R is having difficulty connecting to X11. I'm copying this response to Rob Goedman, who has often been able to help with Rcmdr issues under Mac OS X.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Senator McMaster Professor of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada