[R] R-help Digest, Vol 124, Issue 12

Keith S Weintraub kw1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:25:48 CEST 2013

Folks,

Sorry for butting in here. I ran the code from John Kane below and it worked fine.

I did however get a deprecation message  suggesting the use of ggpairs from the GGally package to make this chart.

Unfortunately I haven't found the correct incantation to get the diagonal to display the density plots using the "diag" parameter.

Any suggestions?

Just trying to learn,
Thanks,
KW