[R] R vector

felice felix11_6 at gmx.de
Tue Jun 11 14:18:13 CEST 2013

hello,

when i use the function rowMeans, which is sum/n, can i divide it in 2
parts, -> Sum(just positive values)/n and Sum(just negative values)/n. i
need both for my regression but dont know how to do it.

for example we have the matrix

1  1  -1  -1   -> rowMeans([1:3 , 2])  just positive -> 1
1 -1 -1  -2
1/2  here not 0 because we dont use the -1
1 1   1   1
1

thanks for helping