[R] ggpairs in GGally replaces plotmatrix in ggplot2

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Jun 11 22:46:35 CEST 2013

I don't think I understand exactly what you want. Can you resent the attachment perhaps as a png or pdf file?

And you're right it does not recreate the plotmatrix plot.  I find the ggpairs output less than completely intuitive but I may be okay with it in a while.

OTOH I may have to ask RStudio about the speed and crashes.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada