[R] ggpairs in GGally replaces plotmatrix in ggplot2

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 23:54:55 CEST 2013

I think the ggpairs equivalent is

ggpairs(dat1, upper=list(continuous="points"), axisLabels="show")

oddly enough.

ggpairs(dat1)

should default to the same graph as

plotmatrix(dat1)

but there seems to be a conflict between the default
axisLabels="internal" and density plots. Or something. There is a bug
report at https://github.com/ggobi/ggally/issues/18 that may be
related.

Best,
Ista