[R] help using code

John McDermott montana3946 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 01:59:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

Thanks for the help!

Your answer resolved my problem with the function I listed, but brought up
a larger question. How is the output of the importdata function stored for
use with other functions (as in, how do I call on that data for use with
other functions)? As a simple example I have another function:

meanXY = function(xyzuvw) {
	xy = c(mean(xyzuvw$x), mean(xyzuvw$y))
	return(xy)
}

I know that the xyzuvw portion is referring to the output of the
importdata function, but I don't know how to call up the necessary data
(hope this makes sense).

Thanks again for the help!

John