[R] [R-SIG-Mac] problem with the installation of r commander on a mac

Susanne.Ettinger susanne.ettinger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 16:05:55 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to install R and the Rcmdr package on a MacOSX 10.8.4.

It appears that I keep getting the error message "Erreur : le chargement du package ou de l'espace de noms a échoué pour 'Rcmdr'" no matter what my approach is. Even downloading XQuartz-2.7.4 did not help.

I found the same problem outlined on the following website

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2012-October/325305.html

and was wondering whether a solution to the problem has been stated since then and if you could help me with instructions how to proceed ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Kind regards,
Susanne

__________________________