[R] Cannot install RPostgreSQL

Drew drew.parkway at taac.im
Wed Jun 12 20:13:19 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I am extremely new to R. I have yet to write any complicated code myself,
however I have been learning largely by reading code that has already been
written. Long story short, I have been running a code that makes use of the
RPostgreSQL package for some time now. For some reason I just recently
started to get an error. Whenever I try to load the RPostgreSQL package I
get:

> library(RPostgreSQL)
Error in library(RPostgreSQL) : there is no package called ‘RPostgreSQL’

I also tried install.packages(RPostgreSQL) and
install.packages("RPostgreSQL"). I've attached a text document of the
resulting error here.

Error.txt <http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4669380/Error.txt>

I'm running R version 2.15.1 on Ubuntu. I can't seem to find a solution to
the problem online. And let me be clear, I was able to load this package
without an issue no longer than a week ago. Any help you can offer would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew