[R] R for Chrome OS

Sun Jun 16 13:51:24 CEST 2013

You should probably try to study a bit more about what ChromeOS is about before asking questions like that. The real question you should have asked is whether R is offered as SAAS in the cloud. (I don't think so.) You can setup an instance of Linux in the cloud and run R there. RStudio Server may also be helpful. If you don't like paying for your use of R by the minute, then you may want to purchase your own server or reconsider using ChromeOS at all.

Also, please post here in plain text rather than using HTML email as the Posting Guide requests.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing