[R] can't install rugarch and nloptr packages in R 3.01 opensuse linux

Pascal Oettli kridox at ymail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:30:21 CEST 2013

Hello,

I was able to install the "nloptr" package by editing the src/Makevars file.

I added the line
         mv .libs lib; \
between
         make install; \
         ls | grep -v ^include$$ | grep -v ^lib$$ | xargs rm -rf; \
for NLopt compilation.

You probably should contact the package maintainer for more details.

Hope this helps,
Pascal