[R] BINARY traits GENETIC CORRELATION

Thu Jun 20 23:48:56 CEST 2013

Re-posting, particularly without referencing your earlier post, is bad mailing-list etiquette. Posting in HTML is particularly frowned upon here also. Nor is this a statistical methods support forum... it is about R. I for one am finding your question very jargonish and obscure. If your question is straightforward in the genetics domain then there might be more responsiveness in the Bioconductor mailing list. Otherwise, you may need to frame your question more directly in terms of the R language, with an example starting data set and expected results [1].

You are also expected to read the Posting Guide mentioned at the end of every R-help email.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing