[R] How to make a test for linearity of a Passing-Bablok Regression

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:35:49 CEST 2013

On Jun 20, 2013, at 16:21 , Annette Timm wrote:

> Hi All
> I am having some trouble making a test for linearity of my passing bablok regression.As far as I am concerned i need to make cusum test for linearity to get a p-value. I can make a cusum plot, but I can not figure out how to test for linearity.
> I hope that my question is clear and that someone can help me.Thanks
> -AT
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Is this an R question? Anyways:

According to ideology (the maths of the P-B paper is heuristic at best),
the cusum test is equivalent to a two-sample Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, so you should be able to either use ks.test as is, or, with the appropriate scaling, feed the max(abs(cusum)) to pkstwo (which can be lifted from the sources of ks.test).

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor
Phone: (+45)38153501
Email: pd.mes at cbs.dk  Priv: PDalgd at gmail.com