[R] overlay 2 dot plots

Andras Farkas motyocska at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 17:22:41 CEST 2013

Bert,

you did judge all right, indeed, I do not have a clue about how lattice/trellis graphics works. With regards to "Feel free to demonstrate publicly that **I** don't have a clue if I have misunderstood or misjudged", thank you, but I will pass on that... I do not feel it is important for me to publicly demonstrate the fact that someone does not know as much about the area of **my** primary interest as **I** do, instead, I would rather teach them... There are others that do a great job at this kind of "public demonstration":-).

by overlaying this is what I meant:

library(lattice)
y <-c(1:58)
x <-runif(58,5,10)
z <-runif(58,8,12)
dataset <-data.frame(y,x,z)

dotplot(y ~ c(x,z), data = dataset,col=c("blue","red"))

thanks for the help,

Cheers,

Andras