[R] Error with metaMDS

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 15:24:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

What do you expect the dissimilarity between a site with no species
and a site with some species to be?

If you want to use Bray-Curtis dissimilarity, you need to drop the
sites with no species, as the error message suggests.

But if you can answer my first question, you may be able to select a
different dissimilarity metric that matches your expectations
numerically.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee