[R] Fwd: Questions about working with a dataframe

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Jun 26 17:34:59 CEST 2013

It is always better when dealing with R to use plain text. HTML messes things up badly sometimes and it is also a good idea to reply to the R-help list rather than individual respondents.  You can get more responses if the problem continues and if either of us were away then it might be weeks before we managed to reply

Other responses in line

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada