[R] R CMD BATCH Unicode

Wed Jun 26 19:05:53 CEST 2013

Just because the subject mentions R doesn't mean it is on topic here. This is more related to Windows than R. I recommend studying windows documentation for awhile. A quick search turned up a number of discussions on the web, including http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1035388/unicode-output-on-windows-command-line.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing