[R] Data Package Query

Fri Jun 28 16:08:11 CEST 2013

You need to learn to execute one statement at a time in order to debug this yourself. Copy and paste is your friend. Hint: I already told you that the data function is inappropriate if the data does not come from a package.

You should be learning to use the str(), head(), and ls() functions to explore your R in-memory environment, and use the built-in help system with the question mark ("?str") or the help.search() and RSiteSearch() functions.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing