[R] 2SLS / TSLS / SEM non-linear

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Jun 29 18:18:53 CEST 2013

Dear Hans-Christian

Right. If you look at the code in sem:::tsls.default, you'll see that it
formulates and solves the 2SLS estimating equations directly (using a
Cholesky decomposition). Moreover, tsls() is for linear structural
equations.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Senator McMaster Professor of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada