[R] filling list of data frames

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Sat Jun 29 18:29:35 CEST 2013

You might gain some speed by not creating df0 and df0_1:

for (i in 2:100)  output.list[[i]] <- f1(output.list[[i-1]])

You can also look at the structure of the data frames. For example, if
some of the elements in the data frames are factors but don't need to be
factors, you might gain by preventing them from being factors.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory