[R] interactive visualizations - anyone use SVGAnnotation?

Joseph Clark joeclark77 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:21:23 CET 2013

> Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 10:21:02 -0800
> From: mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
>
> likely you will be able to install with
>
> install.packages("path/to/SVGAnnotation_0.93-1.tar.gz", repos=NULL,
> type="source")

Thanks, I think you're on the right track but it still didn't work for me.  Perhaps there's something in there that needs to be compiled, and my system doesn't have the tools.  I solved my own problem by downloading a binary from this website:

http://bioconductor.jp/packages/2.9/extra/html/SVGAnnotation.html

It's verson 0.9-0 instead of the latest 0.93-1, but it installed with no problems.  Now to see what it can do!

I still welcome any recommendations of other tools for interactive presetation graphics with R.
And, my apologies for the mangled HTML-email original message!

// joseph w. clark , phd , visiting research associate
\\ university of nebraska at omaha - college of IS&T