[R] Metafor "SMCR" Pre-Post Effect sizes

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Mon Mar 4 10:45:26 CET 2013

Absolutely correct. The documentation wasn't clear on that. Changed for the next version of the package. And the escalc() function now no longer checks for sd2i, since it is not needed anyway (for "SMCR"). For now, you will just have to set sd2i to something (e.g., 0).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Best,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Ph.D., Statistician
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology