[R] Learning the R way – A Wish

Andrew Koeser arborkoeser at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 04:28:50 CET 2013

The book that helped me break into R and more advanced texts was
Crawley's "Statistics: An Introduction with R."  Very light read that
assumes no prior knowledge with stats or R. I am using it to teach my
fellow grad students R and all agree it was worth scrimping pennies to
get. He also has a series of exercises (for free) that may be close to
what you need.

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/naturalsciences/research/statisticsusingr

Andrew