[R] How to export data with defined decimal places

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Mar 7 22:40:06 CET 2013

?write.table

which says, under details:

"In almost all cases the conversion of numeric quantities is governed
by the option "scipen" (see options), but with the internal equivalent
of digits=15. For finer control, use format to make a character
matrix/data frame, and call write.table on that. "

Not sure if this is what you want, as "export" is rather vague.

-- Bert