[R] Multivariate Power Test?

Michael Friendly friendly at yorku.ca
Fri Mar 8 15:01:01 CET 2013

On 3/6/2013 11:50 PM, Charles Determan Jr wrote:
> Generic question... I am familiar with generic power calculations in R,
> however a lot of the data I primarily work with is multivariate.  Is there
> any package/function that you would recommend to conduct such power
> analysis?  Any recommendations would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you for your time,

I don't know an R implementation, but the theory of multivariate power
analysis is well worked out and implemented in SAS/IML.

See POWERLIB, described in
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v30/i05

HTH
-Michael

--
Michael Friendly     Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept. & Chair, Quantitative Methods