[R] create bar chart with different totals in a bar

Mat matthias.weber at fnt.de
Fri Mar 8 12:00:39 CET 2013

Hello together,

perhabs anyone of you, has an ideal, how i can do this:
I have a matrix, like this one:

                                [,1]         [,2]          [,3]
[,4]
abnr2                     11425   11425     11555         11888
TIME                       2            1              1                  2
Cat                          1            2              1
2

and now i want a bar chart, in which one abnr2 is one bar.
So my bar chart has to have 3 bars, one for 11425, one for 11555 and one for
11888.
in my 11425 bar, the distinction has to be shown. So the value of one column
has to have a own color in dependence of the "Cat".

Perhabs anyone have an idea?

Thanks.

Mat