[R] R GUI frond has stopped working

lefelit lefelit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 00:53:34 CET 2013

Hi

I found the source of the problem. The R would not let me update the
"survival" and "KernSmooth" package at the R/library folder. I manually
delete them and then download the latest version of them to proceed with the
xcms installation. I work on a window 7 computer and R 2.15.3/2/1 (all
version gave the same error).

Hope this provides more information about the problem

Regards
Filippos