[R] RGL plot not working right..

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 15:57:57 CET 2013

C <cdcaveman <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi .. i'm Carey.. trying to figure out how to get this vol surface
> correct..   not sure where i'm going wrong..
>
> http://pastebin.com/mmA4m4FJ

  You haven't given us a lot to go on here ... narrowly speaking, it
might be reproducible, but you've given us a big bolus of code that's
hard to work through, *and* it requires installing several packages
including several with non-trivial dependencies (I just spent a minute
or two trying to install RQuantlib and failed -- I'm sure I could get
it to work if I tried hard enough, but I won't right now ...)

  The very last line seems to be the persp3d() call.  Can you provide
*just* the data required for that call?  And can you tell us what is
not working?  http://tinyurl.com/reproducible-000 is a good resource
for tips on asking good questions.

  Ben Bolker