[R] New Stack

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Mar 11 16:15:30 CET 2013

Hi

It seems that you have some experience with some programming languages.

Before you start with such attempts I would recommend you to print out R intro or maybe R inferno from Patrick Burns and spend let say two or three evenings to read through chapters about data structures and data manipulation.

It will spare you much frustration and attempts to twist R to behave like let say C+.

You can you can write an R program in C+ style however it will be slow, inefficient and probably quite complicated.

Regards
Petr