[R] column and line graphs in R

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu Mar 14 14:51:16 CET 2013

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

You really need to read the  posting guide and supply some sample data at the very least.

Here is about as simple minded a plot as R will do as an example however

dat1  <-   structure(list(abond = c(17L, 3L, 6L, 11L, 5L, 8L, 13L, 16L,
               15L, 2L), freq = c(17L, 14L, 7L, 13L, 19L, 5L, 3L, 20L, 9L, 10L
         )), .Names = c("abond", "freq"), row.names = c(NA, -10L),
                       class = "data.frame")

  plot(dat1$abond, col = "red")
  lines(dat1$freq, col= "blue")
John Kane