[R] Data manipulation

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Mar 15 13:51:22 CET 2013

What zero values?  And are they acutall zeros or are the NA's, that is, missing values?

The code looks okay but without some sample data it is difficult to know exactly what you are doing.

The easiest way to supply data  is to use the dput() function.  Example with your file named "testfile":
dput(testfile)
Then copy the output and paste into your email.  For large data sets, you can just supply a representative sample.  Usually,
dput(head(testfile, 100)) will be sufficient.

 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Please supply some sample data.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada