[R] multiple filled.contour() on single page

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Mar 15 20:11:28 CET 2013

On Mar 15, 2013, at 10:49 AM, Sebastian P. Luque wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems as if filled.contour can't be used along with layout(), or
> par(mfrow) or the like, since it sets the page in a very particular
> manner.  Someone posted a workaround
> (http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/several-Filled-contour-plots-on-the-same-device-td819040.html).
> Has a better approach been developed for achieving this?  Thanks.

I remember seeing a similar question posted last week that got an informative answer (both here and in the crossposting to SO) . Since you are not describing what you what to change it is difficult to know what will be a satisfying answer, but at the very least you should do a bit more searching.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA