[R] plotting CIE chromaticity diagram?

Ken Knoblauch ken.knoblauch at inserm.fr
Mon Mar 18 12:30:59 CET 2013

Unfortunately, a bad idea that looks good never dies.

That said, I still think that it is an interesting challenge
to create this graph by programming.  I can imagine that if
you specified the coordinates at a certain number of points
in the interior and along the spectrum locus, you could use
an interpolation algorithm, to reproduce what is on the
wikipedia page.  Of course, I'm kicking myself for encouraging
this be done given the opportunity it provides for misguidance
and misrepresentation.

Ken