[R] Eror : OutOfMemoryError (Java): Java heap space

sisi26 benzakour_s at ymail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:47:15 CET 2013

Hi,
i want to create xlsx sheet, all things seems to be perfect until this erro
message
Erreur : OutOfMemoryError (Java): Java heap space
i have xp system, (32bit)
I tried the following syntax
>  options(java.parameters = "-Xmx1000m")
>  options(java.parameters = "-Xms=3670K")
> writeWorksheet(wb, SP, sheet = "SP")
alos this one
options(java.parameters = "-Xmx1000m")
> writeWorksheet(wb, SP, sheet = "SP")
Erreur dans .jcheck() :
  Java Exception <no description because toString()
failed>.jcall("RJavaTools", "Z", "hasField", .jcast(x, "java/lang/Object"),
name)<S4 object of class "jobjRef">
The size of my data is very very huge ( i have to create 3187 sheets of xlsx
to pute the label of variables