[R] RGL 3D plots are flat. Please Help

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:42:48 CET 2013

On 19/03/2013 1:12 AM, Ben Bolker wrote:
> Pascal Oettli <kridox <at> ymail.com> writes:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Try by multiplying "z" by 1000.
> >
> > HTH
> > Pascal
>
>    Or try using persp3d() instead of rgl.surface()

Or follow the call to rgl.surface with a call to aspect3d.

(Actually, I generally recommend against using the rgl.* functions; it's
generally easier to use the *3d functions for the reasons described in
?r3d.  The other version of rgl.surface is surface3d, which is more
primitive than persp3d.  It would still show a flat surface, and the
aspect3d call would be needed.  persp3d incorporates that.)

Duncan Murdoch