[R] Weighted Kaplan-Meier estimates with R (with confidenceintervals)?

rm rm at wippies.se
Mon Mar 25 13:55:44 CET 2013

Say, that I have two observations, one from time 0 to time 50, and a second
from time 0 to time 100, both of which are known to have failed, i.e. no
censoring. I would like to give double the weight to the second observation.

This is what I’ve tried to implement in the both pieces of code. Both pieces
of code give the same survival curve but different confidence intervals.
Why? How should I fix the code to get the “correct” confidence intervals?