[R] Execution halted when I use knitr and Rscript with opts_chunk

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Tue Mar 26 19:14:10 CET 2013

Yes I believe that was the problem. Same question asked here:
https://github.com/yihui/knitr/issues/162#issuecomment-9017997

BTW, for future reference, this question was cross-posted at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15640353/execution-halted-when-i-use-knitr-and-rscript-with-opts-chunk

Regards,
Yihui
--