[R] how to draw the math graph?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Mar 30 20:11:23 CET 2013

On Mar 30, 2013, at 1:08 AM, 水静流深 wrote:

I'm guessing you attached a graphic or other file in some format other than .png or .pdf and that it was stripped by the mail-server that only accepts text format or a very limited number of graphics formats. Most mail clients will not label anything with a .csv or .dat extension as MIME-text so they get stripped even if they are only just ASCII text. Even .Rata file s would get stripped

Which means it is your responsibility (at least this is our understanding of the social contract) to provide a dataset in R code suitable for testing and creating illustration with.

--

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA