[R] functional data object

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed May 1 17:12:42 CEST 2013

If you are asking R-help readers to do your thesis work the answer is probably no. If you are asking for specific advice on how to carry out some R operations we need moer information and some idea of what you have already done in R :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada