[R] cURL ?

Fri May 3 15:06:55 CEST 2013

If you don't know, we certainly don't. This is not a question about R or RCurl anymore... it is a question about cURL. You need to know what operating system your computer uses and how to enable SSL for cURL on that operating system... perhaps you need local technical assistance.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing