[R] Very basic statistics in R

Fri May 3 15:26:05 CEST 2013

I recommend you read the Introduction to R document that comes with R. Look for making vectors with the c() function, and using the mean() and sd() functions.

Note that this is not a homework help forum (read the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of every message). If this is not homework, you are going to need to do quite a bit of self study before you can ask questions clearly enough to get useful responses on this list. See

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing